Photo: Rachael Hairston 2021
What’s New In 2023
This year we’ve taken what were formerly “memberships” and split them up into two different things–Season Passes and our new Sustainer Circle–both of which you can now mix and match according to needs and preferences.
Season Passes are similar to our former memberships, but without extra frills or perks; they are simply bundled admissions packages for those wanting to come a lot, and possibly save a bit of money, too. Season Passes will still be renewable annually, but we will be capping the total number of them to create a balance with General Admission and ensure both that the pools will never be overcrowded and that all our Season Passholders can depend on conveniences like spots saved ahead of time and available for them to reserve all the way up until the day before, and even, where possible, with day-of reservations.
Season Passes can be stand-alone or combined with joining our Sustainer Circle. While being a part of our esteemed Sustainer Circle is separate from admissions, many of the extras or perks that were formerly a part of our classic memberships (such as weekend evening swim hours, guest passes, cafe discounts, etc.) are now part of our annual thank you to our Sustainer Circle members (see our Support the Springs page for more info).
Purchasing your annual Season Pass now, and helping us to spread the word about Morton’s, is one of the best ways you can support this local treasure while locking in a summertime of fun. Our Season Passholders are a treasured part of our Morton’s community and becoming a one also helps us support the continuation of our revitalization efforts here at the Springs!
Download a Season Pass Application here
Check out the Season Pass details below, or email and ask us about becoming a Season Passholder today. You can mail in your application, bring it in person, or scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive payment by credit card over the phone or in person, your Season Pass is active. All Season Passes are ANNUAL and auto-renewed on the renewal date each year. That means that Season Passes are valid from whichever date you purchased it on all the way up until it auto-renews on that very same day next year.
You can also fill out the Season Pass Application ONLINE
MORTON’S 2023/2024 SEASON PASS DETAILS
(see Application for full list)
- There are a limited number of Season Passes available each year (due to our limited-sized facilities and commitment to not overcrowding) and once they are sold out, they are sold out. If someone has an annual Season Pass and it is canceled before it auto-renews, it is available to be purchased by someone else.
- Entry is good for any day that Morton’s is open to the public during regular business hours (the average is around 98 days per year).
- In May & September Morton’s is open Saturdays, Sundays & holidays ONLY (~2 days/week), and in June, July & August we are open Tuesdays-Sundays (6 days/week).
- We will ensure there are always open slots for Season Passholders to book the day before one wants to visit and will do our best to hold open spots for day-of bookings where possible.
- Full payment (non-refundable) is due with Application.
- Season Passes auto-renew by credit card on an annual basis unless cancelled with a minimum of 30 days notice.
- Only those listed on the Season Pass may use the card for entry(non-swappable, non-transferable)
- Season Passes can be given as gifts!
* Pricing subject to change for 2024 Season. Sign up today and lock in the following pricing
SOLO – $400 – 1 HUMAN
DUET – $600 – 2 HUMANS
FAMILY – $600 – 2 ADULTS (+ add-on kids & adults)
+ $100 / KID (ages 3-17) – maximum 4 total per family pass
+ $200 / ADDITIONAL ADULT (ages 18+) – maximum 4 total per family pass
All Season Passholders receive:
Unlimited seasonal use of pools for recreational swimming and therapeutic soaking, unreserved picnic/barbecue areas, and general parking on any day the Springs are open to the public during the guest season, May to September. Any Passholder Kids under age 16 must be accompanied at all times by either a Season Passholder or non-passholder parent/guardian Adult.
SOLO Season Pass
• For one (1) person, any age.
DUET Season Pass
• For any two (2) people, all age combinations.
• Ideal for couples, parent/child or best friend duos.
FAMILY Season Pass
• Base includes any two (2) Adults (aged 18 and up).
• You may ADD up to four (4) Kids (aged 3-17) for an additional $100 each (max four total (4) Kids).
• You may ADD up to two (2) more Adults for an additional $200 each (max four total (4) Adults).
• Family Season Passholders do not have to be related in any particular way.
CANCELLATION POLICY (SEASON PASS RESERVATIONS)
Let us know right away if you suspect that anyone (or everyone) on your Season Pass Reservation may not make it on your reservation date, especially if it’s the day before or the day of your scheduled reservation date.
Please note that when a Season Passholder makes a Reservation, we are holding slots for your visit. Because we are committed to preventing overcrowding we often fill up each day, so it’s essential to know if a Season Passholder will not make their Reservation time so we can open the space up to someone else. Thank you for being respectful of fellow Season Passholders who are also looking to book these specially reserved Season Pass slots by immediately cancelling or removing someone off your reservation as soon as you learn they can’t make it.
Change or cancel your reservation date yourself: You can change your date yourself directly from your Order Confirmation Email (in the Order Summary section). Up until 9am the day before your reservation date, you may cancel or change the date of your reservation to another date during the season without even having to contact us.
Or you can contact us to cancel or change your date: Cancellation requests must be received by email only to email@example.com and must include the following information:
- Order #
- Name on the order
- Email address on the order
- Phone number
- Your cancellation request: Do you want to cancel the entire reservation? Or, which single items?
You can also call us at 707-833-5511 during business hours and we can help you to cancel part or all of your reservation via phone as well.