We are now accepting limited group reservations for our 2023 season!
1. Find a date: First, CONTACT US by phone, email or in person to inquire about date availability for your group size.
2. Choose your spot: Below is a map of all of our mainside picnic areas and their approximate capacities.
- Download a PDF copy of the below Picnic Areas Map.
3. Sign the contract: Download a PDF copy of our 2023 Group Reservation Contract and mail, scan/email or otherwise bring it in to us.
You can also fill out the Group Reservation Contract ONLINE!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE GROUP RESERVATION CONTRACT ONLINE: The dark blue fields are required and the light blue fields are not. Don’t forget to initial each page at the bottom right and sign the last page. The orange arrow on the left should guide you to the fields still remaining to fill. Once you have filled in all of the required fields, then you can click the COMPLETE button at the top right to submit the form (the COMPLETE button will turn from BLUE to GREEN when you have filled in all required fields). Once we receive your deposit payment by credit card over the phone or in person, your Reservation is confirmed!
4. Make the deposit: We’ll email you an invoice to pay the deposit by credit card online or by phone. Once paid, your spot is reserved!
5. Pay the balance: Be sure to pay the balance due before 14 days before your event date (or your event may be cancelled!)
|WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL MAY 2023
Open to the General Public (Pools Close at 5 pm)
CAFE 108° SCHEDULE
|May||Opening Day: May 6, 2023 Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays Only||Pool Hours: 10am to 5pm (Site closes at 6pm)|
|June, July & August||Tuesday through Sunday||Pool Hours: 10am to 5pm (Site closes at 6pm)|
|September||Closing Day: September 30, 2023 Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays Only||Pool Hours: 10am to 5pm (Site closes at 6pm)|
|School & Youth Group Reservations: May through September. They may book dates during the week, Tuesday through Friday, even in May and September.|