SEASON PASSHOLDERS: Instructions will be sent to you on how to book your reservations at no cost (with current, valid Season Pass) using the above button. Your SEASON PASS Reservation will still need to be validated at the gate with your Season Pass card so don’t forget to bring it!
Photo: Rachael Hairston 2021
Morton’s Warm Springs Season Passholders enjoy the convenience, simplicity and savings of unlimited visits all summer! We’re always accepting Season Pass applications year-round. All Season Passes are ANNUAL auto-renewed 2023/2024 Season Passes. That means that Season Passes are valid from whichever date you purchased it on all the way up until it auto-renews on that very same day next year.
Many of the perks that were included in the past in our classic Memberships (such as evening Members’ Hours, guest passes, discounts, etc.) can now be found along with a whole lot of other new perks as well within our Sustainer Circle Memberships which are stand-alone or an addition for an individual on your Season Pass (see further down the page). Sustainer Circle Memberships start at just $5 per month.
Purchasing your annual Season Pass now, and helping us to spread the word about Morton’s, is one of the best ways you can support this local treasure while locking in a summertime of family, friends and fun. Having an annual Season Pass base also helps us to continue our restoration work here at the Springs year-round into our lean off-season from October-April. Help us continue our work to restore (and restory) these glorious springs by becoming a part of our growing Morton’s family!
Download a Season Pass Application here!
Check out the Season Pass details below, or email and ask us about becoming a Season Passholder today. You can mail in your application, bring it in person, or scan and email it to email@example.com. Once we receive payment by credit card over the phone or in person, your Season Pass is active!
You can also fill out the Season Pass Application ONLINE (coming soon)!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING OUT THE SEASON PASS APPLICATION ONLINE: The dark blue fields are required and the light blue fields are not. Don’t forget to initial each page at the bottom right and sign the last page. The yellow arrow on the left should guide you to the fields still remaining to fill. Once you have filled in all of the required fields, then a green button will appear at the top right that says DONE (in place of the blue button that says GUIDE ME) – click DONE to submit the form. Once we receive payment by credit card over the phone or in person, your Season Pass is active!
MORTON’S 2023/2024 SEASON PASS DETAILS
(see Application for full list)
- There are a limited number of Season Passes available each year (due to our limited-sized facilities and commitment to not overcrowding) and once they are sold out, they are sold out. If someone has an annual Season Pass and it is canceled before it auto-renews, it is available to be purchased by someone else.
- Entry is good for any day that Morton’s is open to the public during regular business hours (the average is around 98 days per year).
- In May & September Morton’s is open Saturdays, Sundays & holidays ONLY (~2 days/week), and in June, July & August we are open Tuesdays-Sundays (6 days/week).
- We will ensure there are always open slots for Season Passholders to book the day before one wants to visit and will do our best to hold open spots for day-of bookings where possible.
- Full payment (non-refundable) is due with Application.
- Season Passes auto-renew by credit card on an annual basis unless cancelled with a minimum of 30 days notice.
- Only those listed on the Season Pass may use the card for entry(non-swappable, non-transferable)
- Season Passes can be given as gifts!
* Pricing subject to change for 2024 Season. Sign up today and lock in the following pricing
SOLO – $400** – 1 HUMAN
DUET – $600** – 2 HUMANS
FAMILY – $600** – 2 ADULTS (+ add-on kids & adults)
+ $100** / KID (ages 3-17) – maximum 4 total per family pass
+ $200** / ADDITIONAL ADULT (ages 18+) – maximum 4 total per family pass
** Does not include 3% credit card processing fee
All Season Passholders receive:
Unlimited seasonal use of pools for recreational swimming and therapeutic soaking, unreserved picnic/barbecue areas, and general parking on any day the Springs are open to the public during the guest season, May to September. Any Passholder Kids under age 16 must be accompanied at all times by either a Season Passholder or non-passholder parent/guardian Adult.
SOLO Season Pass
• For one (1) person, any age.
DUET Season Pass
• For any two (2) people, all age combinations.
• Ideal for couples, parent/child or best friend duos.
FAMILY Season Pass
• For any two (2) Adults (age 18 and up).
• For an additional fee, you may ADD up to four (4) Kids aged 3-17 to the Season Pass for $100 each (for a maximum of four (4) Kids).
• For an additional fee, you may ADD up to two (2) more Adults to the Season Pass for $200 each (for a maximum of four (4) Adults).
• Family Season Passholders do not have to be related in any particular way.
CANCELLATION POLICY (SEASON PASS RESERVATIONS)
Let us know right away if you suspect that anyone (or everyone) on your Season Pass Reservation may not make it on your reservation date, especially if it’s the day before or the day of your scheduled reservation date.
Please note that when a Season Passholder makes a reservation, we are holding a spot for them while we are often also turning away others from visiting.
As a valued Season Passholder, while there are no penalties if you or another person on your reservation cancels, either last minute or as a no-show, it keeps us from being able to offer up those slots to others. Please be respectful of fellow Season Passholders who are also looking to book these specially reserved slots by immediately cancelling or removing someone off your reservation as soon as you learn they can’t make it.
You can cancel part or all of your reservation by emailing us as firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information included:
- Order #
- Name on the order
- Email address on the order
- Phone number
- Your cancellation request: Do you want to cancel the entire reservation? Or, which single items?
You can also call us at 707-833-5511 during business hours and we can help you to cancel part or all of your reservation via phone as well.